Stand by for another exciting new deal from Le Chardon Mountain Lodges below …
Now that the last of the champagne corks have been swept away, we’ve had some time to reflect on the journey that led us to here … shall I say it again? It does sound rather nice …
When we started the business, what started out as a fun passion to marry the greatest of sports with the greatest of luxury holidays seemed like a no-brainer at the time.
Little did we know how incredibly steep the learning curve was going to be before we could transform our dreams into reality.
We learnt very quickly that providing luxury skiing vacations doesn’t always centre on skiing. Yes, it’s a bit of a sacrilege for some but it must be said …
SOME PEOPLE DON’T COME TO VAL D’ISERE TO SKI!
There will always be a core of dedicated skiers in any group but we’ve learnt that luxury is all about catering to and anticipating a variety of tastes.
And what a range there is on offer in Val d’Isere:
1. Shopping - There’s everything from designer label clothes, jewellers, children’s clothes as well as ski and snowboarding shops in the town centre. There’s something for everyone here, from the browser to the serious shopper.
2. Fitness and Yoga Classes – Whether a personal trainer is required to come to the chalet or the non-skiers may fancy sampling a few of the enormous range of classes at the Centre Aquasportif, everything is possible. Classes range from AquaJogging to Stretch-Relax and Body Sculpting.
3. Swimming Pools, Hot Tubs, Hammams and Jacuzzis – Again, many of these facilities can be found at Le Chardon or in the village at the Centre Aquasportif where “A world of nothing but stone, wood and glass lets the mountains and the light of Val d’Isère come right up to the water’s edge!”
4. Indoor Climbing Walls, Squash Courts – These can be found locally for very reasonable prices.
5. Paragliding, Skydiving and Quad-Biking - Not for the faint-hearted and especially suited for the budding 007s amongst us. All these activities are a mere phone-call away.
6. Massage, Beauty Treatments and ManiPedis – Pampering in luxury is always available, whether by arranging for the beauty therapist to come to the chalet or a trip to the village is in order, all can be organised at the press of a telephone button.
The Definition of Luxury
All that’s required from the group is for one person to contact Le Chardon Mountain Lodges and between the sales and concierge team in Edinburgh, and the front-of-house staff in Val d’Isere, it is our job to make every wish become a reality.
Each member of the sales and concierge team has solid contacts in the local area. They know where to find EVERYTHING you could possibly need, including emergency supplies of Vogue, venison or the latest Wii game.
What’s more, they have great relationships with the local pharmacies, florists, farmers and vineyards for all sorts of last-minute emergencies.
The Big 2012 / 2013 Winter Season Couples Luxury Ski Deal
Due to popular demand and great success over the past few years, Le Chardon Mountain Lodges “shared chalets” are back with another extraordinary ski deal!
If you would like to take advantage of the following deal, make sure you ‘like’ Le Chardon on Facebook and tell us what you would most like to see or do when you arrive at Val d’Isere.
Here are the details:
- 4th – 8th December (4 nights) – Mistral – £595pp
- 8th December – Mistral – £995pp
- 15th December – Bergerie – £1,250pp
- 6th January – Mistral or Chardon – from £1,250pp
- 13th January – Mistral – £1,250pp
- 27th January – Chardon – from £1,250pp
- 3rd February – Chardon – from £1,250pp
- 14th April – Chardon – from £1,250pp
- 21st April – All chalets – £995pp
Prices are based on 2 sharing and include the following:
- Luxury accommodation for your chosen dates
- Dedicated service from chalet staff
- Pre-arrival and in-resort concierge
- Breakfast cooked to order daily
- Afternoon tea daily
- Champagne and canapés (6 nights)
- Gourmet evening meal (6 nights)
- In-resort chauffeur service (8am – 2am)
- Selection of house wines
- Daily housekeeping
- International newspapers
- Fresh flowers
- Luxury bathroom products
- Hairdryers, bathrobes and slippers
- Ski snacks, water and sunscreen
- Satellite TV, DVD, Wi-Fi and PC
- Comprehensive winter sports travel insurance
Contact us for more details via email or phone +44 (0) 131 209 7969 .