Service, service, service is the mantra of our staff, each striving not just to meet, but exceed your expectations,
whether you’re enjoying some welcome family ski time or even a corporate ski break. With our concierge, fine dining,
chauffeur and spa therapists, we have but one goal: to ensure you have the most unforgettable ski holiday of all time.
•7 night’s luxury accommodation
• Dedicated 5* service from chalet staff
• Pre-arrival and in-resort concierge
• Daily breakfast
• Afternoon tea service
• Champagne and canapés (5 nights)
• Children’s dinner daily
• Gourmet evening meal (5 nights)
• Pre-arrival menu consultation
• In-resort chauffeur service within Val d’Isere (including le Fornet and la Daille) 0800-0200 Monday to Friday, 0800 to 2200 Saturday and Sunday
• Wide selection of carefully selected house wines
• Open bar offering spirits, beers and soft drinks
• Daily housekeeping and evening turndown
• International newspapers and magazines
• Fresh flower arrangements
• Bathroom and beauty products from REN Clean Skincare
• Hairdryers, bathrobes and slippers
• Ski snacks, water and sunscreen
Designing the perfect trip takes time and expertise. That’s why from the moment you book, our Guest Relations Manager will take care of your every requirement. Whether it is advice and recommendations, lunch reservations at our favourite mountain restaurant, high octane activities or something more self-indulgent, our exclusive Val d’Isère concierge service can tailor your trip to exacting standards.
Priding ourselves on gastronomic food and fine wines, you can rest assured that dinner will be the highlight of your day.
Each of our 5 star chalets has a personal chef trained to an exceptional standard
delivering night after night of sumptuous gourmet cuisine. Using the finest local produce
our hand-picked chefs will create a bespoke menu especially for you, whether you prefer a gastronomic
feast or a healthy supper, have no doubt it will be tantalisingly delicious!
Our in resort chauffeur service is available
to you within Val d’Isere (including le Fornet and la Daille)
0800-0200 Monday to Friday, 0800 to 2200 Saturday and Sunday.
With our immaculate collection of 4 x 4 Volkswagen Caravelles,
our highly trained chauffeurs will be on call to pick you up and
drop you off anywhere in resort. Be it collecting the children from
ski school or adults from a relaxing après ski drink in town,
we guarantee you a fast, efficient and professional service.
Relaxation comes as standard at Le Chardon.
All our luxury lodges come with hot tubs, while our master chalet,
Le Chardon, boasts an 18ft swim spa and sauna. Our partnered therapists offer a range of specialist
treatments for tired aching limbs delivered in the comfort of your chalet’s own massage room.
Yoga, pilates and personal training sessions can also be arranged on request.
Attentive, passionate and discreet… Le Chardon Mountain Lodges are a small dedicated team proud of our lodges, passionate about luxury with boundless knowledge of Val d’Isere.
E: email@example.com T: +44 (0) 131 209 7969