Competition with Faction Skis!
Le Chardon Mountain Lodges have teamed up with Faction Skis to give away one FREE pair of skis, designed by Candide Thovex himself, worth £549!
For your chance to win, simply enter the prize draw below.The closing date is 5pm on 25/03/2019 and the winner will be announced shortly after.
Enter the competition here for your chance to win!
Designed with Candide, the CT 2.0 has become the all-mountain freestyle blueprint for fun. A 102mm underfoot true twin tip with a poplar/beech wood core, symmetrical sidecut and a smooth transition between rocker and camber gives this ski its playful feel and means it loves to pop lips, butter rollers and whip effortlessly between turns. the carbon stomp pad underfoot gives a solid landing while the anti-chip micro-cap sidewall construction ensures you can have the same level of fun season after season. The same flagship formula, in a wide range of lengths to fit everyone. This is the ultimate ski for any rider looking for a good time every day.
Faction is one of the fastest-growing independent ski brands in the world since 2012, with sales of 30,000 pairs in 2018. Faction is more than just skis and athletes. It’s a collective focused on quality and enabling people to push their limits and get out into nature on gear that means something to them.
Find them on:
For more information on Faction Skis, read our interview with co-founder and CEO, Alexy Hoye here.
For more information on Le Chardon Mountain Lodges and availability, please contact us directly on +44 131 209 7969.
Terms and Conditions.
- The competition will run on http://www.lechardonvaldisere.com and its associated social channels until 5pm on Monday 25th March 2019. This is also the closing time and date for entries.
- The competition is open to all aged 18 or over, except directors and employees of C Mountain Lodges Ltd trading as Le Chardon Mountain Lodges, and their families or agents.
- Entry is limited to one entry per email address.
- By entering, entrants accept that the decision of the competition organisers is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering, entrants agree to abide by each and all the terms and conditions detailed here. C Mountain Lodges Ltd trading as Le Chardon Mountain Lodges reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions.
- The winners will be drawn at 5pm on Monday 25th March 2019 and the winners will be announced thereafter, once we have made contact with him/her and the prize has been accepted. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner.
- The Prize; one pair of Candid Thoves Signature Series 2.0 skis.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize, and it is not transferable. No part of the prize may be substituted for other items or benefits.
- C Mountain Lodges Ltd trading as Le Chardon Mountain Lodges will not be liable for any failures of either hardware or software, or lost or unavailable network connections, which may limit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of C Mountain Lodges Ltd, the company will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the winner’s use of the prize.
- C Mountain Lodges Ltd reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this competition should causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the prize draw.
- The promoter of this competition and its prize is C Mountain Lodges Ltd. Registered address: 14 Riversdale Crescent, Edinburgh, EH12 5QT