14 Feb Valentine’s Day Giveaway
❤️ Valentine’s Day Giveaway ❤️
At Le Chardon, we’re working hard to minimise our environmental footprint. We have selected the REN Clean Skincare bathroom range as we share a fundamental set of core beliefs and opted to join them in working towards a waste free future. The range is present in all the chalets from this season.
To celebrate Valentine’s Day, we are going to be giving away 5 REN Clean Skincare Body Kits. The gift sets will be posted week commencing Monday 24 February to the lucky winners.
For your chance to win 1 of 5 REN Body Kits, please enter here.
For information on REN Clean Skincare, take a look at www.renskincare.com
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The competition will run on https://www.lechardonvaldisere.com and its associated social channels until midnight Friday 21 February 2020 . This is also the closing time and date for entries.
- The competition is open to all aged 18 or over, except directors and employees of C Mountain Lodges Ltd trading as Le Chardon Mountain Lodges, and their families or agents.
- Entry is limited to UK residents only.
- By entering, entrants accept that the decision of the competition organisers is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering, entrants agree to abide by each and all the terms and conditions detailed here. C Mountain Lodges Ltd trading as Le Chardon Mountain Lodges reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions.
- The winners will be drawn on Monday 24th February and the winners will be announced thereafter, once we have made contact with him/her and the prize has been accepted. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner.
- The Prize; one REN Clean Skincare Body Kit
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize, and it is not transferable. No part of the prize may be substituted for other items or benefits.
- C Mountain Lodges Ltd trading as Le Chardon Mountain Lodges will not be liable for any failures of either hardware or software, or lost or unavailable network connections, which may limit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of C Mountain Lodges Ltd, the company will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the winner’s use of the prize.
- C Mountain Lodges Ltd reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this competition should causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the prize draw.
- The promoter of this competition and its prize is C Mountain Lodges Ltd. Registered address: 14 Riversdale Crescent, Edinburgh, EH12 5QT