28 Oct Luxury and Snow Quotes We Love...
14 quotes on ‘luxury' and ‘snow' to make you smile
A mixture of intelligence, life, beauty and humour from Sophocles and Coleridge to Eddie Izzard and Bode Miller. Observations on life that is luxury, snow and ski-ing. Enjoy!
- “Luxury must be comfortable, otherwise it is not luxury” Coco Chanel
- “To me, luxury is to be at home with my daughter & the occasional massage doesn't hurt" Olivia Newton-John
- "What house, bloated with luxury, ever became prosperous without a woman's excellence?" Sophocles
- Utility is when you have 1 telephone, luxury is when you have 2, opulence is when you have 3. Paradise is when you have none." Doug Larson
- "Advice is like snow - the softer it falls, the longer it dwells upon, and the deeper it sinks into the mind." Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- "An inch of snow is a metre of pleasure." Team Le Chardon
- "Then come the wild weather, come sleet or come snow, we will stand by each other, however it blow." Simon Dach
- "When you think about it we're strapping strange planks of wood to our feet and launching off of giant snow walls. It's pretty intense." Shaun White
- "The first time I ever saw snow skis was when I was 62. That was 19 years ago and I'm still skiing." Jimmy Carter
- "If you've never seen an elephant ski, you've never been on acid." Eddie Izzard
- "I had to work in one of the most beautiful ski resorts in the world for almost three weeks. Pity me." David Duchovny
- "The quality of life is so much higher any place you can ski in the morning and surf in the evening - there's something to be said for that." Ian Somerhalder
- "Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves, Robert Lincoln bought a nice ski lodge." Sarah Vowell
- "When you back off, its easier to do mistakes. For me it's better to ski fast." Bode Miller
Any more for any more?